Blog Activity

Monday, September 19, 2011

Top 10 Questions To Ask A Real Estate Agent

How are you going to advertise my home?
Why are you saying my home is worth $400K when I think its worth $325K?
Is your realty company placing pictures on your website and other listing services?
Will you be at the closing or will you send a lackey?
Show me your municipal reporting on the area?
What are your stats?
How accessible are you
What is your commission?
How can I prepare to show my home?
Can I have the names and phone numbers of the last 3 people that listed with you?
Top 10 Questions To Ask A Real Estate Agent

For more information about News, Events, Shows, Activities and things To Do In Boca Raton Florida contact your South Florida Real Estate Advisors
www.SFREA.com or Call 954-839-7406

No comments:

Post a Comment